Some things about me and this blog
- I'm a keen PC gamer
- I love Steam!
- I enjoy getting achievements
- I enjoy perfecting/getting all achievements
- I'm currently working on completing games in my backlog
- I'm also working on getting them to 100% achievements!
So which ones to do next?
- They must be fun
- I enjoy a good challenge, and achievements are a good way to remember something cool you did long after you did it.
- If something becomes work, it will be put on ice until there is motivation later.
On Sunday night I got 100% achievements in my 12th Steam game, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Now I am working out what is the next one to focus on! I have a few in progress, Tomb Raider (9 left), Torchlight (1 left, but a MASSIVE one!), Serious Sam 3 (2 left, but some large challenges!)
I have a few games that are close to 100%, but what is left is horrible to think of: Serious Sam FE (1) and SE(3), Counter Strike GO(11)
Then there are other games that I need to finish the actual game and pick up things on the way: Borderlands 2, Metro 2033, Duke Nukem 3d and DNF, Fear 3. There are also others without achievements I'm wanting to complete: Serious Sam 2 (never finished even though I got to the end once!), Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Unreal, Far Cry, Far Cry 2 (and many others that aren't shooters.
Oh and what to play with friends!